Terms of Service
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use the Lifia Academy.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Lifia Academy will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Lifia Academy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Lifia Academy can result in an immediate termination of your account.
- Support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You may not use the Lifia Academy service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the courses and content available through the Lifia Academy without the express written permission of the Lifia Academy.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Lifia Academy or Lifia Academy trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- You understand that your credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks when you use the payment arrangements of the Lifia Academy.
All content included on this site, including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of A.J. Boggs & Company (AJBoggs) or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of AJBoggs and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of AJBoggs or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Lifia Academy Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate any course or service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove course content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or violate any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Lifia Academy instructor, Lifia Academy student, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your government issued photo ID.
- Lifia Academy retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and to transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Lifia Academy reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Lifia Academy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Lifia Academy or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services, or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent corporation, subsidiaries, affiliates, Lifia Academy partners, and their officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any loss, expense, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory.
- Lifia Academy does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Lifia Academy does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Lifia Academy does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
- In no event will Service Provider’s aggregate liability for all claims of any kind, including any claims arising out of or related to this agreement, whether by statute, contract, tort, or under any other theory of liability, exceed the fees paid by you for the Lifia Academy Service hereunder during the one (1) month period immediately preceding the date on which the cause of action arose.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
Payment of Fees
- A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway.
- All fees stated are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). You will also be responsible for the payment of taxes or fees levied by any applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other government authority.
- Lifia Academy does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Lifia Academy’s response.
- Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your Course Content will be immediately unavailable.
- If you cancel the service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Lifia Academy service for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Lifia Academy may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using Lifia Academy are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Lifia Academy. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Lifia Academy Site (academy.lifia.com).
- Lifia Academy reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Lifia Academy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.