Lifia Academy will always ask for your consent before sharing your Personal Information with third parties for purposes other than those described in this Section.
Terminating your relationship with us
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our services.
What we don’t do with your Personal Information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies (other than to specific Lifia Academy customers you may be interacting with) for the marketing of their own products or services.
Keeping your Personal Information secure
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other Personal Information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes, and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- We exclusively process payments through PCI DSS Level 1 payment providers, which is the highest level of compliance available.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
User names and passwords
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the username and password confidential. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave the site. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
We do not knowingly provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any Personal Information and do not use this website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a person under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Accessing and correcting your information
If you have a customer account with us, you can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website, including the illegal acts of third parties (such as criminal hacking).
If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy, you should read it each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or one of the methods provided under Contact Information, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
4660 South Hagadorn Rd #290
East Lansing, MI